Feel free to browse through the advertised ministry opportunities below.
Please note: These ministry positions are being advertised by third parties. Any information, offer or content contained in these advertisements are made by the relevant third party and do not imply its endorsement or recommendation by Trinity Theological College.
Young Families Pastor (part-time): Melville Baptist Church
Melville Baptist Church is an Evangelical Baptist Church located in Melville WA. We are seeking a paid part time (flexible, but perhaps 2 days per week) Pastor to assist our general Pastor in the ministries of our church.
Melville Baptist Church (MBC) is:
- Evangelical: Christ Centred, Gospel Emphasis and Bible-Based
- Conservative in doctrine, but seeking to be flexible in strategy, consistent with Scripture
- Reformed or Reform-ish
- The big end of small: about 100 congregants
- Very stable, but seeking to aggressively grow the Kingdom
- Enterprising and optimistic
- Gentle and seeking to become more and more family friendly
The role would include:
- Ministering to our youth, and leading our youth ministry team, especially with training
- Leading our children’s ministry and children’s ministry team
- Connecting with local families whom we hope to invite to our play group
- Other ministry that suits you and plays to your strengths
- Commencement: negotiable, 2018 (planned commencement in early 2018)
One of the wonderful things about MBC is that we are flexible. The role can evolve or adapt somewhat to the applicant. If you are interested in discussing the above role, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Pastor Mark A. Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange to discuss further.
Youth and Children’s Worker: Beaumaris Community Baptist Church
Beaumaris Community Baptist Church is a growing family church, located in Ocean Reef, north of the River. We are in need of an enthusiastic youth and children’s worker for 8-10 hours a week.
The role will require the applicant to be available on Friday nights for youth group and Sunday morning for Children’s ministry.
You would work with a team and be well supported in the role.
If this area of ministry is an area you are passionate about, please call Pastor Mark Parsons on 0432 969 650, for more information.
Have a ministry position to advertise?
If you are one of our partnering churches and have a ministry position you would like to advertise here, please feel free to send us your request, including the following information to email@example.com:
- Vacant position
- Role description
- Contact details for more information
- Time frame you wish for your advertisement to be displayed.
Advertisements will be placed at the discretion of Trinity Theological College.